Welcome to The Mommy Site! My name is Kel and my personal blog is Mama? MAMA COME HERE!!.
I've been thinking about having my own site for a while, and the idea for this site was born. I'm looking forward to putting my own time and energy into my own site and producing something I can be proud of.
All things start out new, and a new site is no exception so please bear with me! I'm always open to new ideas or suggestions so if there is something I can improve on please let me know. Send your e-mails here: The Mommy Site .
Tomorrow is our first "official" day so check back and check it out! As things get going I know there will be at least one prize to give away to one of TMS's new members!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
I'm Kel. And This Is My Story.
Labels:
TMS Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
kel, I'm excited to see the new site up and running.
this will be fun!!
Can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Post a Comment