Mother's day is just around the corner, and I thought we'd take a break from Low Fat Friday, to bring you a recipe to try for Sunday.
These are dainty sandwiches, and although I've not tried them...I think I will. These look so easy that even the kiddo's can help!
Honey Banana Tea Sandwiches Recipe
15 min | 15 min prep | 40 quarters
2/3 cup honey
10 slices whole wheat bread or pumpernickel bread
3 bananas, ripe and firm, 1/2 inch sliced
1. Cut the bread into decorative shapes with a knife or cookie cutter. If the bread is very crumbly, heat the honey just slightly to make it easier to spread.
2. Spread both the top and bottom slices with honey and fill with the bananas.
3. Trim the crust and cut into fourths.
source.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Recipe Friday...Mother's Day Style
Labels:
Recipe Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment