Friday, April 11, 2008

Low Fat Friday

I'm always a big fan of shakes, and finding recipes that include honey in them. I thought since spring/warmer weather is on it's way...that I'd post something nice and cold.

Banana Blueberry Shake Recipe

5 min | 5 min prep | 3 1/4 cups 1 banana, cut into pieces
2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup honey
2 cups plain yogurt

In a blender, blend the banana, the blueberries, the honey, and the yogurt until the mixture is smooth and chill the mixture for 1 hour if desired.
Pour the mixture into chilled glasses.

(Frozen blueberries result in slightly thicker shakes.).

**Cook time does not include chilling shake for an hour.

Source.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tips. I wanted to tell you that I use a binder for my recipes as well, but i also use the clear sheet holders and I just insert the recipes inside.

Kelly said...

Awww thanks!

I've started one with the sheet holders and it works really well!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com