This wasn't the orginial tip I had for today, but when I read this I wanted to share it with you right away.
If you are like me, you LOVE collecting recipies and trying them on your family. Well what usually happens to me is that I end up getting overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated that I can't find a recipe that I either want to try, or have tried and wish to make again.
I was reading my Home Made Simple news letter and came across this article:
How to create your own cookbook, and thought it might help you the way it's going to help me.
This year we actually need to go shopping for school supplies, and I know those cheap binders are going to be on my list!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Give A Tip Tuesday
Labels:
Tip on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment