I love pasta, and I love shrimp so I figured this would be a good recipe to post. Plus I'm always looking for ideas to make on Fridays during lent. Enjoy!
Garlic Shrimp and Pasta
30 min | 10 min prep | SERVES 4
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti, cooked without salt (about 8 oz. dry)
In a medium saucepan, mix cornstarch, broth, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and pepper. Over medium-high heat, cook until mixture boils and thickens. Stir constantly. Add shrimp. Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Stir often. Toss with spaghetti.
Source.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Low Fat Friday.
Labels:
Low Fat Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment