Today's post is going to be a combination of "The Thursday Weekend Project" and "Low Fat Friday".
Yesterday was crazy and on top of that I've not been feeling well all week (head colds suck!) so today I'll make up for what wasn't posted yesterday.
Lets get to it shall we?
So my goals for this weekend are:
1. Finish Grey's Anatomy disk so I can send it back to netflix.
2. Try to catch up on laundry. I know I say this every week, and really I have got to find a better way. A family of 4 does produce some hefty laundry. I really do like flylady's doing a load every day, but I have to CATCH up first!
3. Pack away Grandma's China. I know I keep see sawing on this, but I just can't bring myself to use it. It's got metal on it, and just my luck I'd stick it in the microwave out of habit, and we all know how much that would suck!
4. Relax, get better, and enjoy my family. Most of all watch the Superbowl.
5. Scrub down (including floors) the kitchen and both bathrooms. They are in need of some serious cleaning.
So that's my top 5 for this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to most of them. ^_^
And now it's time to tempt our tummies.......
Hopefully you'll find this good enough to make for the big day coming up on Sunday!
Orange Julius
3 cups (approx)
3 min 3 min prep
1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk (do not use skim milk)
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ice cubes
Place all ingredients except for the ice cubes into a blender.
Add the ice cubes one by one until smooth.
Serve immediately-- enjoy!
Source.
Enjoy! And I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, February 1, 2008
The Combo Platter.
Labels:
Combo Platter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment