This time of year I CRAVE comfort food and sweets. Here is a good way to get the sweet in, without (hopefully) packing on the pounds. I just got an apple corer before Christmas and I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Serves: 1
A warm, sweet baked apple dish is the perfect ending to any meal. This recipe helps keep it light.
INGREDIENTS
4 baking apples
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
4 teaspoons margarine
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
DIRECTIONS
1. Remove core from apples and place upright in baking dish.
2. Place two tablespoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon margarine and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in the center of each apple.
3. Pour water into baking dish to 1/4 inch depth.
4. Bake at 375° F for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
NUTRITION INFO (per 1-apple serving)
Calories: 223.5
Fat: 4.3 g
Carbohydrates: 49.2 g
Protein: 0.2 g
Source
Friday, January 25, 2008
Low Fat Friday
Labels:
Low Fat Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment