I'm not sure about using sugar substitute, as I like using more natural foods, but it's worth a try. Enjoy!
Dreamy Chocolate Fudge
1 1/2 cups sugar substitute
2/3 cup evaporated 2% milk
2 tablespoons stick butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine sugar substitute, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium size heavy saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Boil and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla until completely melted and smooth. Pour mixture into foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm to the touch. Remove foil from pan and fudge. Cut into squares. Refrigerate any remaining fudge
Makes 50 servings.
Nutritional Info
Fat: 2.2g
Carbohydrates: 5.8g
Calories:38.2
Protein: 0.4g
Source.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Low Fat Friday
Labels:
Low Fat Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sounds divine :)
I will have to try this recipe, my daughter would prolly love it!
~Michele
Post a Comment