Since we are on the topic of Coffee, I present to you this week's Low Fat Recipie.
Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Coffee Recipe
1 servings
1 cup fresh fresh brewed decaffeinated coffee
1 (3/4 ounce) single-serving envelope hot chocolate powder
1 tablespoon marshmallow whip
Stir together the coffee and hot chocolate; mix until blended.
Top with the marshmallow whip.
Serve hot.
One person said they like to add a bit of Vanilla Ice Cream to this drink. I'm sooo there!
And on the flip side, here are some wonderful sounding coffee creamers:
Amaretto Coffee Creamer
3/4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Bavarian Mint Coffee Creamer
3/4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Combine all ingredients.
Blend well.
Add to taste in hot coffee.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Low Fat Friday
Labels:
Low Fat Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hi ,
Really sorry to be bothering you but your email address isn't anywhere to be found! I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind giving me your opinion on a site I have created?
I was reading your blog, and it seems to me that the perfect person to evaluate a website dedicated to Babies and parenting would be someone like you!
If you have a chance, please just check out www.ooziegooziegoo.com and tell me what you think about the whole idea. It is still relatively new, so there are some kinks to iron out I’m sure, but I was just hoping for am mothers opinion!
You can email me via the Contact Us page, the emails go directly to me!
Thanks very much
Devon Baker
Post a Comment