Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Give A Tip Tuesday

I know that Give A Tip Tuesday is late today, but I promise it's worth it.

Recently my husband and I got a Senseo Coffee system and we LOVE it! We loved it so much we got a second one in case the first one broke. I love the fact that I can make single servings of coffee, tea, or just heat up some water.

For more information about this product go here.

So if you want one for yourself, or know of someone that this would be perfect for....I've got some good news. Remember the holidays are just a few short months away

I have five $20.00 off coupons to give away. All you need to do is grab one of The Mommy Site buttons and have it on your site. Once you've grabbed a button, send an e-mail to themommysite@gmail.com and send me your name and address. I'll mail you out a coupon.

One coupon per address. Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com