Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Give A Tip Tuesday

When you buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest?

Each day has a different color twist tie. They are:

Monday = Blue
Tuesday = Green
Thursday = Red
Friday = White
Saturday = Yellow

So if today was Tuesday, you would want a green twist tie--as that would of been delivered just that day.

It sounds funny, but I did look and they do have different colored twists. I never knew this until I was thinking about bread the other day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that! Does that go for all stores in all states?

Kelly said...

It does, but it depends on the company. What I posted might not be the same colors that your bread company uses for that day. Best bet is to take notes and see what colors show up the most the day you are there. Chances are it is the color for that day. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com